cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Friday, April 29, 2005

I'm Becoming a Berg

in 3 weeks, and I am super stressed out. It's not because of the wedding. It's because my boss decided to send our entire team to school for 3 weeks, and let me tell ya, it is not fun. For the last 2 weeks, I have been going to school and work, and then I have to come home so that I can read for 4 hours. It's not like I have to read an entire book. I just have to read one chapter every night. The material is so boring that I have to read it over and over and over again. Last weekend, I spent the entire weekend reading about server controls, xml, and the ado.net framework. Augh!

During the last two weeks, I have grown my nails out, so that everytime I am about to fall asleep, I can claw myself. The people in our class are way beyond my realm of knowledge. They are out there. It's crazy. I am with a group of hard core computer geeks. When they talk, I look at them strangely like they are talking in a different language. I am just glad that I have my dear indian friend there to share this experience with, and I am glad that my team and I are all in the same boat. Don't get me wrong... I have learned so much in the last few weeks. Do I feel confident that I can go in and take my Microsoft certification test with flying colors? Um.. that would be a no. Do I feel like I have a good foundation for asp.net? That would be a yes, and I guess that's all that really matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home