cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Before MySpace....

There was Blogger, and before I got addicted to MySpace, I was all about the blogging. I have to admit that since October, when I was trapped in my house for 3+ months, I became a hardcore MySpacer. I have found so many old friends from the past that it has become addicting. Plus, it's kinda like a high school reunion on the Internet. You get to see people from long ago in the comfort of your own home. I recently found my first boyfriend from sixth grade which was quite interesting..... Anyway my brother, who is anti-MySpace and a Blogaholic, recently started a blog of his own. I decided to check out my old blog, and I've missed it. I think that I am going to have to make a come back. By the way, my brother's blog
is http://andersonbrown.blogspot.com/. He is sharing this one with his friend Ben.

2 Comments:

Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

Internet reunions - I wish all high school reunions could be via internet, then you wouldn't have the akward conversations.

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that you need more top ten lists.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home