cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

This Easter, like all of the other Easters, Bradley was with his mother. I asked him the other day what he was going to do on Easter. He replied, "I don't know.... Probably have an Easter egg hunt or something." Then, I asked, "Who hides the eggs?" I was curious as to what he was going to say. He paused for a moment, then said, "I don't know. My mom.... or maybe the Easter bunny." "What does the Easter bunny look like?", I asked. He then said, "I think he is a seven foot rabbit that is white. He has a big polka dot bow tie, polka dot shoes, and big floppy ears." Below is a picture of what he thinks he looks like. When I asked Bradley where his arms were, he said, "Uh, I forgot." Oh well.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home