cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My Grill

It has been a little over a month since my back surgery in which my doctor removed the hardware from my back and performed a spinal fusion investigation. During the first couple of weeks after the surgery, I thought that I had been cured. I thought that the shooting pain that went down my leg was gone forever. I was also drugged up on some fine pain medication and hadn’t bathed daily. I think that may have blurred my thoughts a bit.

Well today I am back to where I was before my surgery. The shooting pain is back, and I’m probably going to have another surgery. I do have good news. The doctor did make my back scar look a whole lot prettier, and I got to keep my hardware as a souvenir. It’s pictured below. I’m thinking about getting it melted down and made into a grill like Flavor Flav. Then, I'd be bout it bout it.

2 Comments:

Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

And then you could have your own reality show, and give pieces of your hardware awat to your bitches.

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was my idea. Do you think that it would be alright to wear to work if I had FNBO in the teeth or should I say teef.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home