cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I'd Poo in His Shoe

When I was a kid and my mom caught me using foul language, she would say sarcastically, "Where did you learn that? School?" If she asked me that today, I would say that I learned my curse words from my new cubical neighbor.

This morning he started out by talking on the phone and saying things like, "I'd poo in her shoe." By the end of the day, he was all warmed up. He’d shout out an F this and an F that every 30 minutes or so. Then, he would be apologetic and say, "Sorry! I excuse my French." Don’t get me wrong. I’m not perfect. I cuss, but I would never talk loudly like this at work. You never know who is listening or who will walk by.

Sir, you are the reason that I will buy a Walkman with headphones this weekend unless my brother decides to give me his I-Pod. I'll send you the bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home