cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Name the Pup

We are going to get a Golden Retriever puppy in the next month or so. The puppy should be born any day. I have a different name for the dog each week. My names this week are Doggie Dangerfield (Danger) and Miss Honey B (Honey). Matt thinks that my names are ridiculous, but I don't care. It's not like his chosen name is great. His pick is Adrienne if it's a girl, or Adrian if it's a boy. When I tell people that, they start talking like they are Rocky and say, "Yo Adrienne!"... Then, I have to explain that the dog would be named after Adrian Peterson from the Oklahoma Sooners. The Sooners are Matt's obsession. We are coming down to the wire, so if you have any good dog names (boy or girl), please post them in my comments.

6 Comments:

Blogger JLauren said...

I think that "Danger" is a cute name!

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go with Danger...the I will call him Will Robinson. Is that how it goes, "Danger Will Robinson, Danger". I don't know. Can I get one?

4:24 PM  
Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

I want to be called Danger.

8:11 PM  
Blogger molly said...

Best dogs in the whole world! I vote for the name "Cash".
P.S. YOU ARE SO PRETTY!

9:43 PM  
Blogger JLauren said...

Molly ~ I too like the name cash. Nancy, I think that if Danger isn't working, then go for Cash

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Adrian...

Yes Rocky?

If I had a dog I'd name it Buddy or Sylvester, or even Spike.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home