cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Nesting

I think that I am nesting. Nesting is "an uncontrollable urge to clean one's house brought on by a desire to prepare a nest for the new baby, to tie up loose ends of old projects and to organize your world." I am not pregnant. I’m just getting the house prepared for my new dog.

For the past month, Matt and I have completed a number of projects. I tore the wallpaper border down in the kitchen. Matt stoned the fireplace. We landscaped the front of our house and totally reorganized the garage. Then yesterday, I had nothing to do, so I had Matt move the washer and dryer so that I could clean under them.

I’ve been waiting for this dog for the last couple of months, and I was thinking that we were going to get him/her any day now. My neighbor, the one who told us about the puppies, was outside, so I asked her if she had heard anything about the puppies. She said no, but she would let me know. It seems like that is the same story every week. These puppies are never going to be born!!!! Matt told me that we would give it a few weeks, and if my neighbor says nothing about the pups, then we will start looking on our own.

As for the puppie's name, Matt picked Otis for a boy. We still don’t have a girl name. Danger is out of the running, and Cash reminds me of my ex. If you have a girl name besides Honey, please post it!

1 Comments:

Blogger molly said...

Ashley. That is my golden retreiver's (dog) mom's name. He got his looks from her.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home