cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Happy 6th Months Reese!

 
I can't believe you are 6 months old already. It seems like just yesterday we were picking out your name. Your daddy and I love you very much! You are the cutest pup ever...even if you chewed a hole in the carpet and in the rug in a matter of 2 days. Those things can be replaced, but you, little pup, are one of a kind!

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather B said...

When I think of all the time, money and hair the dogs have either taken or brought into our lives ... I get upset for about 3 seconds.

Aren't we lucky :)

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy six months!

11:34 AM  
Blogger kari said...

Happy 1/2 b-day Reese! They grow up so fast!

5:34 PM  
Blogger molly said...

hug her...love her...i would give neything in this world to have hudson...but i guess that's not the plan...

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home