cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

First is Worst, Second is Best

 

Matt and I played the name game again today. Who would have thought that picking out a pet's name would be such a dilemma! Today, Matt told me that Bella sounded like a cow's name, so I told him that I was sick of throwing out names. I gave him a pen, paper, and sent him to Names for Dogs. After going through hundreds of names, Chewy was the only name on his list!!! We finally came to an agreement that her name will be Reese, which was number 3214 on my list. If Matt changes his mind in a few days, the puppy will be named Puppy, and that will be that.

1 Comments:

Blogger molly said...

I am so happy that you chose Reese. Great, great name.

If you get stuck again, go to the Ikea website. That company knows how to name a cheap couch.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home