cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Shower Karaoke

If you ever stay the night at my house, you will be pleasantly awakened the next morning by Matt’s loud, obnoxious singing and stomping. Matt bought the new Tool album, 10,000 Days, a few weeks ago, and he loves it.


He loves it so much that he printed off the lyrics from the Internet and taped them to the shower door. Now he can sing along to the cd when he takes a shower!

4 Comments:

Blogger molly said...

that is the funniest thing...seriously, I am laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes.

9:50 PM  
Blogger JLauren said...

That is a great picture that I took!! I still can't get over it!!

3:49 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

If Matt ever reads this, he is going to kill me! It's just too funny though. I couldn't resist!

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could see matt doing that just because thats how much he really love TOOL, what a dork!!! LOL!!!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home