cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I Can Fix You

During my lunch break, a man approached me in the parking lot. He said, “I’m an inventor. If I give you my name and number, will you call me? I’m inventing braces that will make the disabled walk.” I looked up at him and said, “I’m sorry sir. Your invention sounds great and all, but I can really walk.” Then, I got into my car and quickly drove away.

6 Comments:

Blogger JLauren said...

OMG, That is funny. I wonder what he was thinkning

11:39 AM  
Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

Oh, how I laugh.

10:29 AM  
Blogger molly said...

Why do men always think they can fix women? I ain't broke, bitch.

1:15 PM  
Blogger molly said...

Oh...and what did you name the new baby puppy.

1:16 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

Your comment is sooo funny. I wish that I had my camera on me. Then, I would have taken a picture. He was scary. The puppy has no name yet. I like Libby, Ellie, Bella, Mia, etc. etc. etc, but right now, she is Puppy. Matt will have to figure that out because I am sick of trying to think of one!

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scary! The guy probably wants to try out for American Inventor! Just think, you could have been on a reality show! -kari

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home