cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Happy First Anniversary!

I can not believe that it has almost been a year (May 21) since Matt and I got married! I've finally decided to post pictures from the event.

The Good



The Bad

Pictures Taken with the Homeless Guy for $1


Lowell's Toast - It was almost longer than our wedding! No joke! We timed it. Notice how we are spaced out as he turns the page!


Matthew and the Groomsmen Stealing the Golf Carts - This was the highlight of their evening, and this was the point where I almost had an annulment


The Ugly

Hands down... Parks and his dancing!

3 Comments:

Blogger molly said...

Congratulations Nance!!! Here's to many many more!

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad my photo didn't make the "bad" or "ugly" section! - Kari

1:20 PM  
Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

You are as beautiful as the day is long. Cheers!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home