cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Messy Situation

Remember when I posted the other day that we cleaned under the washer and dryer? Well I forgot to say that Matt moved the dryer, and I, with my super human strength, moved the washer on my own when he wasn’t looking. My legs might not work, but my arms sure do! The other day, I did my first load of laundry, and my laundry room and hall got flooded with water. The hose on the washing machine got disconnected while I was moving it around. Whoops! Now we have a big mess, and my carpet looks like someone had a good night of drinking and didn’t make it to the bathroom! So the moral of the story is.... I need to stop being so impatient and listen to Matt when he says that he will get to it in 5 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home