cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Dad!

Whenever the opportunity arises, I love to embarrass my dad. We were at Texas Roadhouse for his birthday, and when he wasn’t looking, I whispered to the waitress that it was his birthday.


They made him sit on a saddle while they announced to the restaurant that he was turning 51 today. I love how his eyes were closed the whole time like he was pretending that he was invisible. Cheers to you Oh Great One!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lebatron said...

My dad's turning 50 soon. Should be interesting.


Check out my site. I just recently published "The Famous Pyromania Story". Give it a look and let me know what you think.

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too funny! I'm cracking up!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home