cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Girls' Night Out

On Saturday, I got invited to my first Girls' Night Out with a bunch of girls that I know through my husband. This is a big step since I don't really hang out with them without Matt around. I finally feel like I'm part of their little group, which is a good thing.



This girl is a friend of a friend. She is so darn cute, so I thought that I would include her.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why didn't you include the part about throwing up?

12:34 AM  
Blogger molly said...

your shirt is to die for!

6:23 PM  
Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

A lady never throws up, she takes an intermission.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home