cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Friday, March 02, 2007

10 Random Things About Me

 
1. I have never pumped my own gas.
2. I am half Filipino and half Swedish.
3. I have no cavities.
4. I love grilled cheese sandwiches with grape jelly on top.
5. I am not a good shopper. I find it overwhelming.
6. I was a camp counselor every summer all through high school.
7. I am a good swimmer.
8. I have lived in Omaha all of my life.
9. I can't text message. If you text me, I can't text back.
10. I have the Anderson record for the most stitches.

5 Comments:

Blogger kari said...

Yum! This IS the best way to eat grilled cheese! It's making me hungry!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Danelle The PR Girl... said...

i will have to give it a whirl. im a katsup and grilled cheese girl. or tomatoe soup and grilled cheeses...yummmmo

3:35 PM  
Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

i like to dip my grilled cheese in ketchup.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

you're all making me hungry for grilled cheese!

9:54 AM  
Blogger kari said...

I can relate to #3, 4, and 9 on your list!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home