cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Bloggers Unite

Without Jimmy, will the Bloggers Unite? The other day, I started to wonder what will become of our monthly gatherings. Jimmy was the glue that brought us all together!

Whatever happens, I'm glad that I had the opportunity to meet all of you, and I'm happy that you got the chance to meet the coolest wheelchair chick in town. It's not too often that this happens you know. I hope that Jimmy's departure isn't the end. Until we meet again, here are some pictures from the last couple of months.


Back Row: I'm a Maniac, What The Funk?, Just Keep Swimming
Middle Row: enough IS enough, Operation Peter Pan, Beautiful Pride, The Red Portfolio


Back Row: Exciting Coquette, Natalie the Ex Blogger, Filipino with an American Name
Middle Row: Me, Just Keep Swimming, Operation Peter Pan, The Red Portfolio, Beautiful Pride


Just Keep Swimming, Operation Peter Pan, Filipino with an American Name, The Red Portfolio, Me

Operation Peter Pan, Eye Write, Me

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully?!?

9:38 AM  
Blogger Danelle The PR Girl... said...

oh we will....

11:38 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

i had this same fear.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Heather B said...

I had it too, but then I realized we MUST remain united ... who else will I take goofy pictures with and then blog about?

6:17 PM  
Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

i am sure you will. maybe i'll have to find bloggers in Long Beach!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home