cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Original JoJo

 
When I was growing up, we had no pets unless you wanted to count our beta fish a pet. My dad refused to let us have any dogs, cats, gerbals, coyotes, etc.

One day when my mom was at work, the Humane Society brought a bunch of dogs to the mall to sell. A dog named JoJo, part pomerianian/part mystery dog, was the last dog left. He was up for doggy death row, and my mom felt sad for him. She wanted to save his life, so she called my dad and asked him if she could bring him home. He said, "No!" She didn't listen and brought him home anyway.

We had 9 wonderful years with JoJo. Our furry friend died last November ('05). We miss you little guy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather B said...

Bless your mom, JoJo is so cute!

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best Dog Ever!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home