cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Reese's Pieces

Our Reese may be cute, but she is one dirty dog.

Last weekend, it was really nice outside, so I thought that it would be a good day to pick up all of Reese's pieces (a nice way of saying dog shit). Reese was enjoying the rays, while Bradley was scavenging the yard for poop for me to scoop. Fun times. What a great way to bond!

Reese was watching us for a good 30 minutes when she decided that she wanted to get in on the action. She walked up to us, wagging her tail, looking as cute as can be. She had something up her sleeve.... can you use that saying for a dog? I had a big turd on the shovel, and I was just about to dump it when all of a sudden Reese swipes the turd off of the shovel, puts it in her mouth, and runs off like there is no tomorrow. Talk about disgusting!!! Bradley was chasing after her while I was freaking out! What does Reese do during all of the commotion? She goes to the furthest corner in the yard and starts chomping away.

She was finally captured and sent inside. She certainly gave doggy kisses a new meaning, and this my friend is the end my hiatus.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am glad the hiatus is over...

i have an ever grosser story about dogs for you. popeye and olive are sisters (yes, popeye is a girl). last week olive started pooping soft-serve in the office and popeye was eating it -- as it came out, it never even hit the ground. This my friend, is the nastiest story ever.

10:29 AM  
Blogger kari said...

Nancy, I'm so glad you're back! I missed you!

I just lost my appetite though reading your dog story! Gross!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

who doesn't like reese's pieces?

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home