cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Friday, December 22, 2006

All I Want for Christmas...

 
There are three days until Christmas, and I'm still sick! I have had the worst case of the liquid number twos since Sunday. I've been laying around my house thinking about all of the things that I'm missing out on and all of the things I still need to do.

Last night, I called Matt's best friend who is a pharmacist. He had me page my doctor. Then, he created a concoction that my doctor likes to call the Green Monster GI Prep. When taking it, it reminds me of taking a shot of Jager... It doesn't taste great, but it does the job.

This year all I really want for Christmas is to feel better, so that I can spend time with the ones I love.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should get Uncle John's Bathroom Reader for your crapper. It's a great read. Interesting trivia and stuff. There are like 20 editions or so. I get one every Christmas. Hope you feel better.

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you feel better.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Heather B said...

Girl, I have felt like shit run over twice for what seems like the entire month ... I feel your pain!

11:47 PM  
Blogger kari said...

The Green Monster sounds a little scary for a medication name, but as long as it works all is well! I am glad you are feeling better!

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home