cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My Top 10

I've finally created my "Before Matt Gets Old" list. However... after looking it over, it looks like I have just compiled my "Things I Want To Do in the Next 5 Years" list.

- Go tubing or sledding.
- Go whitewater river rafting in the Grand Canyon.
- Visit Chicago.
- Accompany Matt on a cruise.
- Go to Cedar Point Amusement Park.
- Attend a pro sporting event.
- Take Amtrak.
- Check out Mall of America.
- Try deep sea fishing.
- Visit the Philippines or meet one of my filipino relatives in the states.

4 Comments:

Blogger kari said...

Too bad the Mall of America wasn't open when you came to visit us in 1992! You could have crossed it off your list!

6:44 PM  
Blogger molly said...

I have been to Cedar Point...and for real...it is amazing. Plus you could go see the R&R Hall of Fame!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

i feel a little better that i'm not the only person who hasn't been to chicago.

10:44 AM  
Blogger nancy said...

I was a flowergirl in a wedding there when I was 4, but I don't think that counts.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home