cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

March Please

I have had no desire to write in my blog. I decided not to say that I was on hiatus because I'd probably post 2 days later. As I reflect on this past month, I have concluded that January has been a very shitty start to the new year. I say let's just skip February and jump to March! I'm looking forward to this month because Matt and I will be taking a trip to Seattle.

Last week, I was e-mailing my cousin Heather back and forth. She is the next in our family to get married, and she has been under a lot of stress. She had to change her wedding date from the end of April to the beginning of March because her fiance is in the Army, and he has to go to Iraq earlier than expected. She e-mailed and asked if I'd be able to make it out to Seattle for the new wedding date. I told her that I would be there because I was the designated guestbook girl. We started e-mailing back and forth about the wedding, and she said that she needed to find a new maid of honor because her friend would be overseas and would not be home in time for the wedding. Within a matter of e-mails, I went from the guestbook girl to matron of honor, which is exciting. Luckily I am the same size as her friend, so I don't have to order a dress, and I've already started thinking about my toast and how I'm going to wear my hair.... and Molly, you will have to give me suggestions for makeup.

Finally..... something to look forward to!

5 Comments:

Blogger kari said...

I agree! January sucks! I'm glad it's almost over! I look forward to your trip out to Seattle as well! Good times had by all!

1:28 PM  
Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

i dont want to skip february

i want to have valentine's day and do other february things!

it will only get better.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

i hear ya on january sucking royal ass!

let me know how seattle is. i've always wanted to go.

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you were a good sister in law, you would be looking forward to me coming to town in three weeks to go to a concert with you.

thanks.

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! I am so excited your coming!!!! See you in 5 weeks!!!!!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home