cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Resolutions for 2007

  1. Travel! In 2006, the only trip that I made out of Nebraska was to Corley, Iowa to pick up Reese....I take this back. We also went to Kansas City for the TOOL concert.
  2. Spend more time with my dad.
  3. Get more than 10 good pictures taken with Matt. We only had a handful of pictures taken together this year. Mr. Picture Hater will have to suck it up and smile.
  4. Buy a new car. I've been driving the same car since high school, and that was um.... 10 years ago.
  5. Wear glasses when I need to. I'll have to buy a cute pair first.

1 Comments:

Blogger kari said...

In April, your #1 will be fulfilled! I can't wait to see you for the wedding!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home