cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Reese's New Dance

 
I don't know what Reese's deal is lately, but everytime her friend Husker comes over, she has the urge to jump on top of him and do the funky monkey. I did some research on the Internet, and it says that her actions have nothing to do with sex. She is just showing dominance. It could also be a way for her to lash out for all of those times I put her mouse friend on top of her. Either way, she doesn't like being the underdog.

4 Comments:

Blogger molly said...

hi baby reese...

12:07 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

she is so cute!

9:09 AM  
Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

i disagree...anytime i hump asleep it's because it's sexual.

3:07 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

jimmy - please don't share this stuff. it gives me strange visuals... especially since i know about the hair.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home