cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Elementary School Romance

 
Over dinner, Bradley announced to the family that a girl named Paige has a crush on him. Apparently, she gave him a note during class that said, "Be Mine." Brad replied on the back of the note with a, "Sure, I'll be yours." They have been going steady for two days now.

Today, she asked him if he would like to join her for lunch with the principal. Their first date will be on Monday in the principal's office. He said that when she asked him to lunch that was a sign that she loved him.

While cleaning his room, I found a green piece of paper folded in his pocket. A big "I love you Paige" was written on it. They sure are moving quickly for second graders.

I asked Bradley what he would do if she dumped him. He said that he would be sad, and that he won't dump her even if she gets really annoying. My only advice is that he better get her something good for Valentine's Day, or else next week could be rocky.

Elementary school romances... You gotta love em.

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

good grief! they move at lightning speed compared to me!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Heather B said...

He is so handsome ... no wonder a lady picked him up so quick!

6:18 PM  
Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

what a casanova...that page girl sure is a fast mover, you know what they say about them!

11:09 AM  
Blogger kari said...

ahh...how sweet! My mom still has an "I Love You" note that a kid in my preschool class wrote to me when I was 4! Young love is grand!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home