cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Real World: Key West

 
Is it just me or does anyone else think that this season of the Real World seems to be the longest season ever? I don't like any of the cast members, and none of the stories are good. I keep thinking that maybe I'm just getting old, and I should stop watching this shit. Nah, this season just sucks. Oh and to top it off, Paula is such an idiot. If your boyfriend beat the crap out of you and sent you to the hospital before the show, why are you with him after the show? Augh. Some people's kids. At least, she attacked him this time.

4 Comments:

Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

Girl, it's been sucking ass for the last 8 years.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Heather B said...

I may be wrong, but I thought her abusive bf on the show's name was Keith.

The guy she just beat up's name is John.

Some girls can pick em.

And sidenote: I hate Tyler, he is an ass!

4:56 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

Heather B - You are so observant! You are totally right. What a bigger idiot! And Jimmy, the Real World has not been sucking for the last 8 years... maybe just the last 3.

7:25 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

Unless.... Keith was just his stage name.... Nevermind, they couldn't be that smart.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home