cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Stranger in My Basement

 
The sprinkler guy came by today to help us get rid of Reeseā€™s mini mud swamp. He asked if he could turn on the water. I said sure and told him how to get to the valves downstairs. He came back upstairs with a surprised look on his face. He said, "Does someone else live here?" I said, "My brother lived in the basement until yesterday. Why?" He replied, "I've partied here before when you weren't home." "Oh, really!" I said. It just proves that what happens in the basement, stays in the basement, and I have no clue what's going on.

3 Comments:

Blogger molly said...

it doesn't get much better than this story!

11:45 PM  
Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

maybe he was the one doing naked keg stands that one time!

8:44 AM  
Blogger nancy said...

thanks for the visual!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home