cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A Camping Story: Oh Shit!

 
On our last night, Matt took Bradley and I out on a trail. I hadn’t gone on a hiking trail in years, and Matt had found one that I would be able to go on. While we were walking a long, a deer stopped on the trail right in front of us. Brad thought that was pretty cool, and we were hoping that we would see the deer again. On our way back, Bradley and I were looking at spiders on the ground when Matt told us that we needed to stop looking at the ground and start looking for the deer. As soon as he said that, I felt something weird on my tire. I thought that it was a big chunk of mud, but when Matt grabbed the chunk of “mud” off of my tire, he realized it was shit (perhaps from the deer)! Now that is love!

2 Comments:

Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

bambi shat on your tire!!! gross.

11:15 AM  
Blogger molly said...

that is love...

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home