cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Say What?

 
I got a strange e-mail this morning from Bradley's mother. She wrote how Bradley is really excited to go camping, and how he can't wait to use his tent with his own porta-potty. WTF?!?!?! I had no idea what his mother was talking about.

When Bradley got here, I asked him about it. He went into his closet and pointed to his camping set that he got for Christmas, and the inflatable chair pictured above was what he thought was his own personal toilet! Kids think the craziest things sometimes!

3 Comments:

Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

SO that's what that is for! I knew something was weird about that toilet.

8:58 PM  
Blogger JLauren said...

OMG, I can totally see Bradly saying that! Kids really do "say the darndest things"

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be one comfy toilet!!! How funny! -Kari

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home