cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Friday, June 09, 2006

I’m Not a Fashion Expert

 
I love watching the show “What Not to Wear”, but when you start seeing clothes in the 360 degree mirror, that you have in your closet, it is quite sad. This has happened to me a couple of times. I’ve always been scared that someday I’d be stuck in an era like Matt’s mom who is stuck in the late 70’s early 80’s. It freaks me out, so after watching one of the episodes, I went through my entire closet and bagged up a ton of my clothes. This was a few weeks ago, and now I’m a victim of nothing to wear!

1 Comments:

Blogger molly said...

That is my absolute favorite show.
I know some talent scout, saw Jimbo and I work our magic in the Council Bluffs GAP fitting room and thought..."I need to go find the New York/Jewish version of those two."

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home