cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Can You Say Vagina?

While I was taking a nap, Matt decided to go on the back porch and shave his head. After 15 minutes, I decided that I couldn’t sleep, so I went to see what he was doing. This is what I discovered...


He told me that his new hair cut was supposed to be a surprise. I immediately asked him if he was really going to keep it. I think at first it was supposed to be a joke. Then, he saw how annoyed I was, so he decided that the mohawk was here to stay.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell Matt that Mr. T wants his hairstyle back! -kari

4:39 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

Tell me about it! I want it to go away!

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it looks HOT!!!!!!!!!

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just kidding!

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home