cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I Heart Burnt Marshmellows

 
For our Second Annual Camping Trip, I decided to rent a cabin at Platte River State Park for a few days. Last years camping in a tent experience didn't work out to well with the kids. When it was time for bed, the little ones were too scared of bugs, noises, and monsters. Besides the rain on day one, the trip was a success. The days were filled with swimming, paddle boating, fishing, a little archery, hiking, crafts, campfires, and three hyperactive kids that totally wore me out!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heart s'mores, perferably with golden brown marshmellows! -Kari

6:02 PM  
Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

I've always hearted golden brown marshmallows. Burnt ones suck.

4:40 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

Once you go black... you never go back!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home