cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Friday, June 16, 2006

My Car Got Hurt

I think that I need to be more like Molly and start carrying my camera everywhere I go. Yesterday, the security guard found me and told me that a tree limb had fallen onto my car. At first, I thought that he was joking, but when I followed him outside, I saw that my poor car had been hit. The limb did some damage. It put a big dent above the driver’s side back window and scratched my car up a bit. This would have been a great picture opportunity. Things like this don’t happen everyday.

1 Comments:

Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

That takes me back to the stormy day when a tent advertising 'Hail Damage Repairs' came flying at my car, while I was in it, and its poles poked their way through my driver side door.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home