cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Sailing Grace

 

My cousin Kari started a blog! (And, yes... She is my cousin by blood. I'm half swedish and half filipino.) I'm so proud of her since her My Space site went nowhere. Her blog is called Sailing Grace.

Kari and I are less than a year apart, so we are the closest cousins. Therefore, we have the greatest stories to tell including the time when I hit her in the eye with the croquet mallet, and I cried harder than she did (which is not surprising). I swear that I thought that she was going to have to wear a pirate patch for the rest of her life. Since she no longer lives in the Midwest and I don't get to see her as often, it will be exciting to read about her adventures in Seattle. Kari - You made my Monday!

3 Comments:

Blogger kari said...

I was shocked to this picture on your blog this morning! How cute are we? You are awesome!!! This entry brought a tear to my eye, which thankfully is no longer covered by a pirate patch!

10:08 AM  
Blogger kari said...

P.S. How great is it that I don't have to comment under "anonymous" anymore!?

10:09 AM  
Blogger molly said...

Nance...I'm Swedish too! I almost died/fell off a roller coaster while visiting there when I was 9 yrs-old. It is definitely the land of the beautiful people...and pickled herring.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home