cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Our Little Firecracker

 Hello There
Resse's Favorite Spot in the House
Chewy
Sleeping Under the Couch
Meet Reese. She is our latest addition. As you can see, I've gone a bit picture crazy. I think I have over a hundred pictures of her, and it has only been a few days. She is the cutest thing ever. She can be a big pain in the butt sometimes, but I'm totally glad that we have her. She definately makes life a little bit more interesting!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Good luck with the dog today! I'll keep my fingers crossed that all goes well and that no furniture gets scratched or chewed! -Kari

11:29 AM  
Blogger molly said...

I am dying right now!!! What a little piece of sunshine. She will love you and you will love her.

8:44 PM  
Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

so cute!!!

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's so cute! I want it! Lyle won't let me have another dog. Don't be surprised when she turns up missing when we come visit you guys. I might put her in my suitcase. -Kim

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home