cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

He's Moving On

My brother announced to me on Sunday, while I was half way a sleep on the couch, that he will be moving out of my house in a couple of weeks. I knew that it was coming soon, but I had no idea it was going to be that soon. I am happy for him, but I’m also sad. Really sad. I understand his position though. He’s had enough. It must be rough living directly below your sister and brother-in-law’s bedroom.

4 Comments:

Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

I am excited for them. But it too will be hard for me when Jamie moves. We have always lived two minutes away from each other (except the time I lived in Iowa City, but does that even count?). I will miss random late-night walks.

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will this blog still be dedicated to me?

4:22 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

Yes, I just need to stop crying. Mom called about it, and I said... I don't want to talk about it and hung up.

5:02 PM  
Blogger JLauren said...

hahahahaha, that just made me laugh really hard nancy....I can see you doing that.

James K ~ I will miss those random late-night walks also. Perhaps I will just have to come down there and we can dog-nap Jake and take him with us!!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home