cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Laugh Until It Hurts

The other day, while at my mom’s Fourth of July get together, Jamie said, “Filipinos laugh about everything!!!” This girl speaks the truth.

Yesterday, on the way to Kona Grill, I had to make a stop at an ATM. Instead of making a smooth break, I ran my car right into one of those First National barrier posts. Most would have immediately jumped out of the car to assess the damage. Onlookers stared as my brother and I sat in the car and laughed hysterically. Not much damage was done to my already cracked bumper, just a little green paint to remind me that poles do not move.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It reminds me of the time Jamie and I went to a Lancers game. She went to park behind a truck and hit the hitch on the back of it. We just moved one lot over just to be safe.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home