cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Three Ps

 
Hooray for Reese! She hasn't pooped, peed, or puked in the house in over a week. She has picked up a few other bad habits though. She learned how to open our bedroom door, and she has a new found love for our chair and ottoman. She tests us by first putting her head on the ottoman. Then, she props up half of her body like pictured above, and finally, when we aren’t looking, she jumps up and makes herself comfortable. She is too smart for her own good. Whenever I try to get her off, she starts acting like a crazy pup by chewing on the pillows, barking like crazy, and getting puppy slobber everywhere. I need to find my inner anger. Thank god that I have Matt. All he has to do is stand up and yell Reese, and she gets down and puts herself in the corner.

2 Comments:

Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

when i come to your house, i promise i won't pee, poop or puke.

10:12 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

i'll let you do all three as long as you make it to the toilet.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home