cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

LOST Night

 
Last spring, Wednesdays were my favorite. Matt and I would order in, have people over, and watch LOST. It was like the Super Bowl, but it was every Wednesday. Tonight is the second week of the new season, and I'm ordering in La Casas and having people over for the show. I have a feeling that this season is going to be better than ever. Wednesday might be my favorite day again.

4 Comments:

Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

Thanks for inviting me!

7:34 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

sorry - i didn't know you liked lost. i thought that you were grey's anatomy and desperate housewives only.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Heather B said...

LOST is my absolute fav show, I will have to crash next week ;)

9:55 PM  
Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

i used to be, but thanks to heather, i am now addicted to lost.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home