cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Office

 Last week, I bought season 1 and season 2 of The Office. For the last 2 seasons, Matt has been ranting and raving about how great the show was. He could probably watch the show on mute and still laugh hysterically. Over the summer, I caught a few episodes and realized what I had been missing, so now I have to catch up. The season premiere is tonight. I can't wait to see what will happen with Jim and Pam.

5 Comments:

Blogger kari said...

Thursday night is GREAT tv night...although I'll be watching Survivor and Grey's Anatomy!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Heather B said...

I know, I am dying for tonight ... although I can't wait to see what happens between Jim and Pam, Dwight is the real reason I tune in :)

5:36 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

I love Dwight too. He is probably my favorite. I also love Jim and Pam's chemistry. My husband likes Jim the best.

5:41 PM  
Blogger molly said...

This show depresses me...I don't know why. I think it is all the drab colors. I just usually have my friend Kristy tell me what happens...it saves me from eating a whole jar of "pick me up" peanut butter.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Heather B said...

So it wasnt as good as I was hoping for, however I did love Duane crying at first.

I kept saying FALSE all day :)

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home