cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Fashionably Fun

 
When I pulled up to my Grandma's house, I saw my 14-year-old cousin standing there with a bunch of graffiti all over her pants. She had written all over a pair of old jeans with Sharpies. At first I looked at her and said, "Please tell me that you do not wear those to school!" When she said no, I was glad because I didn't want her going to high school with the words "Marching Band!" going into her butt. When she asked me if I wanted to help decorate them, I didn't back down. It took me back to the days when I used to wear a white t-shirt on the last day of school for everyone to sign.

3 Comments:

Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

i really enjoy the 'wicked' with the witch hat.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Heather B said...

Me too, my favorite musical!

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pants.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home