cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Dog Farts and Cigarettes

I'm not going to name any names, but someone called me "strict" when it came to Reese sleeping in our bedroom. :) After thinking it over, I decided to give it another shot.

Last night, I was home alone. I got ditched after dinner for ultimate fighting, so I went to Hollywood Video and rented Shopgirl and Transamerica. It's much better watching movies when you have company, so I invited Reese. She wasn't interested in either of the movies, but she was interested in sleeping in our bedroom.

She did fine until around 11:30. That's when Reese started letting off the nastiest gas ever. Never did I think that cute, little Reese would be capable of such a thing. Matt got home around that time, so he decided to mask the smell with his disgusting habit which personally made everything worse. Besides the stench, Reese did exceptionally well. She now has a new place to crash at night.

4 Comments:

Blogger molly said...

see...i knew you'd cave! huds is not gassy...he just starts smelling like tortilla chips when he needs a bath...no lie!

9:59 PM  
Blogger kari said...

I got ditched on Friday night before dinner! I ended up watching a favorite movie and TLC's What Not to Wear.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Why didn't you go watch Ultimate Fighting with Matt? Lyle got me hooked on it. I watch it every week now. I found myself watching a very bloody match last Thursday. I love it though!

2:56 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

I hate it. I can't watch people beat the crap out of each other. It's just not me. Plus it was a Jonny and Jess' house, and their dog freaks me out.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home