cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Money Maker

 
I got this story from Brad’s mom. I thought it was cute.

My sister had a housewarming party last Saturday, so I suggested to Brad that he have a lemonade stand. He’s wanted to have one all summer, but we have been so busy. He had one and made over $10. He gave $1 to his older cousin Spencer to work “security”. He was actually soliciting neighbors as they walked by. At one point, some people drove by and bought a cup. They asked him what he was going to do with the money. He replied, “I’m saving it for college!”

2 Comments:

Blogger kari said...

Wow-Brad is wise beyond his years!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

How cute is that?!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home