cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

My Weekend - Far from Blue

 
It’s funny how running into someone at your local drug store can change your entire weekend. Yesterday, I ran into Amy. She’s the girl that I met at a girl’s night out a few months ago. We really hit it off, but I never got her number. She was a friend, of a friend, of a friend, and I really didn’t think that I would ever see her again. Anyway, I was really surprised to see her behind me in line. She invited me to her friend’s birthday party at Blue, so I went.


Blue was so much fun. Amy says that she loves the ambiance of the place. I totally agree. I had a lot of firsts that night. I drank my first martini. I spilled 1/3 of my first one though. I guess it takes practice holding those glasses. I ate sushi without gagging. It was actually pretty good. I took my first shot of sake. That was totally disgusting. I ordered shrimp that didn't look like shrimp. It was tasty, but it wasn't what I was expecting. I hung out with good people (which wasn't a first). We will have to hang out again soon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your headlines are so sweet. How'd you get so clever? Anyway, she's cute.

5:55 PM  
Blogger kari said...

Lemon Drop martinis are my favorite! I highly recommend them.

6:20 PM  
Blogger molly said...

Girl! I don't drink martinis because i always spill them too! It's like...could please put it in a glass that I don't have drink out of like a dog!

6:57 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

When no one was looking, I would drink them with a straw. That's ghetto, but at least I didn't have a wet lap.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home