cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Top 3 Reasons that I Hate Rain

  1. Whenever it rains, my left leg tends to hurt badly. I have shooting pains that don’t seem to quit. If you ever see me looking like Michael J Fox or doing a ridiculous dance, don't worry. That's just me trying to control the pain.
  2. Rain causes the worms to come out. They are all over the sidewalk, parking lot, etc. Smashed worm guts on my wheels is not fun. Smashed worm guts on my hands is absolutely disgusting.
  3. I can’t hold an umbrella. If I held an umbrella with one hand and wheeled with the other, I would be wheeling in circles. There are a ton of sites on the Internet that have solutions for my umbrella issue. Just do a search on wheelchair rain gear. Below are a few of my options. I just can’t see myself making a purchase anytime soon. What do you think? : ) If you had to pick, which one of the options would you pick below? Jimmy, you don't have to answer. We already know that you'd pick the cape!
The Wheelchair Canopy:



The Wheelchair Cape:



The Wheelchair Poncho:



The Wheelchair Umbrella:

5 Comments:

Blogger molly said...

i'd pick "door #1"...and I'd help pick worms off the sidewalk so you wouldn't have to get them on your hands.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pick the pancho because you could sneak so many things into a movie theater.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Heather B said...

I agree with Michael, who on earth invented the wheelchair cape?!

1:32 PM  
Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

i like the umbrella! i wish someone would hold mine for me.

i on the other hand, love the rain. it's my most favorite.

7:05 PM  
Blogger kari said...

I'd go for the poncho!

I guess you won't be moving out to Seattle, rain capital of the US!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home