cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Meet Mia

 
I always thought that I wanted a small dog until Mia came over to visit. She is so small and quick, that I was scared that I would accidentally wheel her over. Matt said that holding Mia was like holding an infant. She is super cute, but not the dog for me.


Mia is a Papillon, and she belongs to my good friend Tom and his girlfriend Emily. We tried to get Reese to play with Mia, but it didn't work out. Reese didn't know if she was playing with a dog or a squirrel, and Mia was overwhelmed by Reese's height that she would start nipping at Reese like a parana. That caused Reese to start barking and Mia to nip even more. After about an hour, we had to separate the two.

It will probably never work out... them being friends. I think they come from totally different dog worlds.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss JOJO.

10:49 AM  
Blogger kari said...

Little dogs are yippy! I'm not a fan of the yip!

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home