cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hiatus

College football has started. Fantasy football drafts are complete, and tonight Pro football has begun. It's officially time for Matt to lock himself in the basement until February. This happens every year. At first, I just couldn't understand how someone could sit in front of the TV and watch the sport from Saturday until Monday, but as the years go by, I have slowly started to understand that he simply loves the sport.

2 Comments:

Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

i wish i had something that could keep me that busy. you see, shopping breaks the wallet, whereas watching sports doesn't. maybe i should start watching football...

10:10 AM  
Blogger kari said...

I know the feeling. Last night after the Steelers game, Tim watched a classic Husky football game that was played 10 years ago. I like football and all, but it seems like it is on all the time!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home