cubical relief

This site is dedicated to a dark skinned white boy, also known as my brother, who has more style than I ever will.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My First Video - Reese and the Papasan Chair Incident


This video is 1 second long. Seriously. Video Synopsis: The papasan chair was the first piece of furniture that I let Reese go on. My dog JoJo (the pomeranian) used to lay on it all the time, but he was way smaller than Reese is now. I really regret ever letting her sit on the chair because she falls over at least once a week, and it has scratched up the wall a great deal.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nancy doesn't even let me sit on this chair.

12:09 AM  
Blogger James Kernan Ferrin said...

i wish it was longer, it looks funny.

9:35 AM  
Blogger molly said...

i could watch that over and over again...i bet she doesn't get too close to that chair ever again.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

What video?

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home